Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed!! Rfe reason not received

Hi,

I am currently in USA and my employer has filed for h1-b visa extension in June for which I got rfe on 10 september, the same day my visa was expiring, we need to wait till 10 October for the reason for rfe, but till the mentioned time my attorney didn't received anything so they raised an e-request for duplicate copy for which they mentioned that the process time is 30 days which would be till 10 nov as of now we haven't received any reason for rfe

1. What could be the reason that we didn't received any response of rfe documents and what would be its effect on visa
    2. I need to urgently travel back to India as due personal emergency at home , what would be the consequence of traveling now and will my visa will get rejected?

Please help me

Originally posted by Prank View Post
    Hi,

I am currently in USA and my employer has filed for h1-b visa extension in June for which I got rfe on 10 september, the same day my visa was expiring, we need to wait till 10 October for the reason for rfe, but till the mentioned time my attorney didn't received anything so they raised an e-request for duplicate copy for which they mentioned that the process time is 30 days which would be till 10 nov as of now we haven't received any reason for rfe

1. What could be the reason that we didn't received any response of rfe documents and what would be its effect on visa
    2. I need to urgently travel back to India as due personal emergency at home , what would be the consequence of traveling now and will my visa will get rejected?

Please help me
    Hi,

Your employer need to check with the USCIS,
    Generally, USCIS will post a document ( which contains the reason ) to your employer again to the petition through FedX.
    You need to ask your employer to check with the USCIS, and need to get the Tracking Number of FedX, so that you or your employer can check where it was missed, if missed, can request again.

Regards,
    myH1Bqueries.

Comment

What about if I travel at this point to India as it's an emergency

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X