Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Hyderabad drop box

Hi,
    Can you please share your latest experience and any info for H4 drop box.

2) for H4, can we give the photo copy of I797(A) documents? The originals are with me in US. my wife do not have them.
    is it mandatory to have original?

3) we have finger printing done on Aug 14th 2015 in H1/H4 interview in Hyderabad.
    for drop box should we also go for finfer printing?

Originally posted by sipuser55 View Post
    Hi,

2) for H4, can we give the photo copy of I797(A) documents? The originals are with me in US. my wife do not have them.

3) we have finger printing done on Aug 14th 2015 in H1/H4 interview in Hyderabad.

Can you please help me with the query...
    do we need original I797 documents (or) just the photo copies are ok for the Hyderabad drop Box?

2) is it mandatory that the Person applying the Visa should be there to give in drop box?
    (or)
    can any one go and drop the documents in the drop box if the finger prints are not needed.

Comment

Below is my experience.
      I have done the Drop box in Hyderabad on March 2017 for H1 and H4 (Wife and Kids).
      1. We don't need the original 797. Just we need the copies.
      2. 2 Photos.
      3. Passports.
      4. At the time of Drop box, they won't take the finger prints. If they need they will call/send email to give the finger prints at Embassy.
      In my case they called me after 10 days and I have went and given the Finger prints.

is it mandatory that the Person applying the Visa should be there to give in drop box?
      --Not sure.

Can you please help me with the query...
      do we need original I797 documents (or) just the photo copies are ok for the Hyderabad drop Box?

2) is it mandatory that the Person applying the Visa should be there to give in drop box?
      (or)
      can any one go and drop the documents in the drop box if the finger prints are not needed.

Comment

Hi,

Can any one please help me with these queries

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X