India Visit on H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India Visit on H1B

Hi experts, I have a current petition valid till Apr, 2020 from Location A. My Location A project is over now and my employer has put me on a different project in Location B. and Location B project has just filed my LCA, once certified LCA is procured, they will go for my H1B Amendment. Meanwhile, once LCA is procured, I will be flying to Location B and back for few weeks. Could you please confirm if I can travel to India from Location A (since petition and I94 both are valid till 2020, go for stamping with that petition and come back to Location A when petition amendment is pending for Location B? Your help and advice are greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have something similar where my LCA amendment was filed with 2 different work locations and i started working at new location while the amendment process was going on and then H1B amendment too.But my lawyer strictly advised me not to travel outside USA till this whole amendment process is completed and i receive my amended H1B notification.

So,its upto you.Consult your lawyer once.Just an advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X