Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamping using Drop Box at Chandigarh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping using Drop Box at Chandigarh.

Hello,

My current visa expired in June 2017 now I want to travel to India and get it stamped using Dropbox facility in Chandigarh. This is the first time I am using the drop box facility.

I got this extension based on my I-140 approved in the past. I am about to complete about 10 years in USA and I am doing it just for myself. My wife has already renewed her H4 using the same dropbox method.

I have not made any bookings as of now.

Here are my questions.

1) Are there any rejections / delays of any kind using Drop off facility from Chandigarh.

2) Any extra documents I need to submit along with the given list in the procedure.

3) Has anyone used this method at Chandigarh. Please share your experience.

4) Any kind of input and suggestions regarding this are always welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Can you tell about your experience, i am also looking to use Dropbox facility at Chandigarh.

Comment

I have to apply my H4 visa using drop box in Chandigarh, Could you please details?

I have to apply my H4 visa using drop box in Chandigarh, Could you please help me with details/process? As its my first time. My maild is [email protected].

Originally posted by new_aspirant View Post
      Hello,

My current visa expired in June 2017 now I want to travel to India and get it stamped using Dropbox facility in Chandigarh. This is the first time I am using the drop box facility.

I got this extension based on my I-140 approved in the past. I am about to complete about 10 years in USA and I am doing it just for myself. My wife has already renewed her H4 using the same dropbox method.

I have not made any bookings as of now.

Here are my questions.

1) Are there any rejections / delays of any kind using Drop off facility from Chandigarh.

2) Any extra documents I need to submit along with the given list in the procedure.

3) Has anyone used this method at Chandigarh. Please share your experience.

4) Any kind of input and suggestions regarding this are always welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Hi AnjaliGarg Did you use dropbox at Chandigarh, how was your experience, do they ask for original I797 or just photocopies are enough?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X