Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox Status

Hello Team,

I have submitted my passport on 15th Nov-2017 and the case was opened by consulate on 16th November. Post which the visa status continues to read under Administrative Processing. Understand the consulate was closed on 24th November ' 2017 for thanksgiving however its still more than the standard 4 days and my passport status still reads pending with embassy/consulate

Has anyone had a similar experience and what was the timeline in the past ? This is very disappointing especially as my family is still in US

Below is gist of the events:
    1) Application Submitted : 15- Nov – 2017 . Average time for approval : 4 business days
    2) Case Created: 16-Nov-2017
    3) Case Last Updated: 21-Nov-2017
    4) Current Status :
    Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Hello,
    curious did you get your passport back?
    where did you check for the status? traveldocs website and ceac. state.gov or somewhere else?
    I am waiting for a status update as well

Comment

Same here. Looks they are taking additional processing time now a days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X