Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Box Hyderabad

Hi,
    We submitted in Drop Box in Hyderabad on Nove 7th 2017. Got a mail asking to come.

1) in email it says:
    " your case needs further review and requires you to come to the Consulate for finger prints.
    Please come to the Consulate for finger prints with a printout of this confirmation letter "

Does this mean there will be interview (or) only finger printing (or) both?
    did any one get this type of mail

2) Finger printing is in VFC office right ? why did they ask me to come to consulate?
    do they take finger prints in consulate also?

3) They asked me to bring a Government issues id card.
    I do not have any thing ...only thing I have is a passport which is with them? can I take a photo copy of the passport?

Hi
    In my case also, they have asked me to come for Finger Prints. (I have done the Drop box in Hyderabad on March 2017 for H1 and H4 (Wife and Kids).).

1)Does this mean there will be interview (or) only finger printing (or) both?
    ----Just finger prints.

2)Finger printing is in VFC office right ? why did they ask me to come to consulate?
    ---It is in consulate not in VFC office.
    3)They asked me to bring a Government issues id card.
    --To enter into consulate, we need the Govt issue id like (PAN or Adhar..etc..).
    As you don't any Govt Id other than Passport(which is with them), give a try by taking the passport copy and take the Print out of this mail for the proof saying that your original passport is with them.

Don't be panic, most of the Drop box cases , they are asking to come to consulate for finger prints.As a back up, please take all the relevant documents with you.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X