Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appointment Dropbox inquiry

Hi,

At the time of filling application for the Visa Appointment, I added my spouse as a family member for whom I am applying H4 visa along with my H1B visa. Should I say 'yes' to the following question or should I remove her from the application (as she doesn't have H1B in the past, she only had H4) and create a separate application for her?

Step 7:Please answer the following questions to determine your eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program. Each visa applicant, whether an individual, a dependant family member, or as part of a group, must independently meet the following criteria to qualify for interview waiver. If any individual, a dependant family member or a group member, is not eligible under the renewal criteria it is advisable to remove the individual from the family or group before proceeding to schedule the appointment.

Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?

Thanks
    Hari

Hi,
    I have done the Drop box in Hyderabad on March 2017 for H1 and H4 (Wife and Kids).
    As I remembered, I have done the separate DS 160 for each applicant and for the below question i answered as 'Yes'. my wife,Kids are having h4 Visa and eligible for dropbox.
    Is your wife is eligible for Drop Box?, if yes, you should answer yes as you are filling the application as Primary applicant, it is asking for h1B.
    you can also call to customer care and they will also guide on this.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreesh View Post
      Hi,
      I have done the Drop box in Hyderabad on March 2017 for H1 and H4 (Wife and Kids).
      As I remembered, I have done the separate DS 160 for each applicant and for the below question i answered as 'Yes'. my wife,Kids are having h4 Visa and eligible for dropbox.
      Is your wife is eligible for Drop Box?, if yes, you should answer yes as you are filling the application as Primary applicant, it is asking for h1B.
      you can also call to customer care and they will also guide on this.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.
      Thank you, appreciate your response. Yes, she is also eligible for dropbox. I called help line and got it clarified a little bit, I answered yes to this question and subsequent similar questions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X