Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appointment - H1B Amendment in Process

Hello All,

I have my H1B extension approved till 2020. However, I have relocated to another state so my employer has filed an amendment in October which is in process and I have received the receipt notice. No other changes to my role/title other than location.Meanwhile, I have travel plans in Feb 2018 to India and trying to get my stamping done when I visit. Need clarification on the below:

1. On DS-160 I have included my new receipt notice instead of the old/current one. is this correct?
    2. However, When I try to book appointment, under Petitioner, Which receipt # to mention? I would think the new receipt notice but I'm not sure if I can update the start and end dates based on original H1B extension approval when my amendment is still pending. I'm trying to avoid any last minute problem getting visa appointments. If anyone experienced this before, Kindly let me know how you did this part or any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Hi vikm,

I am having the same situation as mentioned by you . Were you able to get the answer to your questions ? Can we put the Approved H1b petition while booking Appointment and Amendment Receipt in DS-160 ?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X