Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer not providing receipt number

I was told by my employer that
    We are not giving the receipt numbers to any CAP cases. We will update you the status until it gets approved.

is there any specific reason why employer would not provide receipt number ??

Either they are douchebags, or they are defrauding you

That said, you are not entitled to this information. It is the employer who files alien worker petitions. If you don't like the level of transparency your employer offers, find another employer

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      Either they are douchebags, or they are defrauding you

That said, you are not entitled to this information. It is the employer who files alien worker petitions. If you don't like the level of transparency your employer offers, find another employer
      Thanks for the response
      Reason they gave for not providing receipt number was

We would like to note that we will not be sharing any USCIS receipt numbers with any of our selected candidates at this time. The Official Website of Department of Homeland Security tracks the number of times a receipt number is entered on their system. Too many entries on receipt number, causes a RED FLAG often causes an RFE and sometimes a DENIAL. We assure you that we will update you as soon as we have additional information on your case.

I have asked them to move my case to premium and they told they did premium on 27th nov
      now they come bask and say we received 2nd rfe which take upto 5 days to figure out what documents they are requesting .

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshwer View Post
        The Official Website of Department of Homeland Security tracks the number of times a receipt number is entered on their system. Too many entries on receipt number, causes a RED FLAG often causes an RFE and sometimes a DENIAL.
        That sounds like BS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X