Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b. Salary in LCA is lower than in job offer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b. Salary in LCA is lower than in job offer.

Let's say that my salary mentioned in H1B job offer is 150k/year. Offer also have sections for relocation bonus and annual bonuses which are irrelevant to fixed salary rate of 150k.

My future employer submitted LCA with a actual salary of 148k. Prevailing wage in LCA is 148k as well. So, there are two spots in LCA where salary is mentioned and both are 148k. They're both lower than 150K from job offer!!!!

What "games" my future employer is playing? Why not to include 150k/year? Any ideas?

I did change employers in the past and never had such issue before, - all previous employers were strict about salary level on LCA and offer letter - they were the same all the time. Here I see the difference.

Please advise.

H1b. Salary in LCA is lower than in job offer.

Similar issue for me. Employer is paying less than what he mentioned in Offer Letter or LCA. Should I ditch my employer?

Comment

Its not similar. If your employer is already paying you less than LCA, then you have to complain to DOL and, if possible, start looking for a new one to be on the safe side

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X