Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B visa approved on December 1st 2017 Kolkatta but still havent received my passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa approved on December 1st 2017 Kolkatta but still havent received my passport

Hello All ,

I have attended my H1B visa interview on December 1st 2017 at kolkatta consulate.

The interview went for like 3 mins and after that VO said that the visa has been approved and processing will take one week. I was not given any slip or pamphlet after the interview.

Its been one week and i haven't received any update regarding my passport and the CAEC show 'Administrative processing" and when i track the passport it says "You passport is still with consulate / embassy".

Please let me know what exactly is happening and or how to proceed further and also if someone is facing the same issue and already had same kind of situation.

Kindly looking forward for any kind of input.

H1B visa approved on December 1st 2017 Kolkatta but still havent received my passport

I'm stuck in a similar situation. I'm keen on knowing when did you receive your passport.
    Interview date: 19th December 2017, Mumbai.

Originally posted by ravikirangundapaneni View Post
    Hello All ,

I have attended my H1B visa interview on December 1st 2017 at kolkatta consulate.

The interview went for like 3 mins and after that VO said that the visa has been approved and processing will take one week. I was not given any slip or pamphlet after the interview.

Its been one week and i haven't received any update regarding my passport and the CAEC show 'Administrative processing" and when i track the passport it says "You passport is still with consulate / embassy".

Please let me know what exactly is happening and or how to proceed further and also if someone is facing the same issue and already had same kind of situation.

Kindly looking forward for any kind of input.

Comment

I got the "Issued" status after 12 calendar days.

I have chosen delivery at the time filling the DS-160 and have received the passport by Dec 14th to my hand.

In your case , i think its going to be a little longer as its includes Christmas and new year.

I say you can except it on or before Jan 6th.

This is just a thought and i am might not be exactly correct.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X