Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - RFE - Educational

All,
    I received an RFE for H1b xfer. I talked to my lawyer today and found the RFE was for Specialty Occupation and my Educational background. I am very worried about if the visa xfer will even get approved now.

I was wondering if someone can offer any advice, based on their past experiences.

My Educational Background
    1. Engineering Bachelors (US)
    2. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Charter

Work Experience
    2 years Engineering then 3 years of finance

Any advice highly appreciated

What is the occupation you are seeking? Are you trying to get in on that Advance Degree exemption?

Assuming a degree mismatch (eg you're looking for a finance job), get a credential evaluation. Their affiliated academic partners will evaluate your work experience and professional certification

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      What is the occupation you are seeking? Are you trying to get in on that Advance Degree exemption?

Assuming a degree mismatch (eg you're looking for a finance job), get a credential evaluation. Their affiliated academic partners will evaluate your work experience and professional certification
      It is a degree mismatch - My degree is Mechanical Engineering and my occupation is Economist. I do have around 2.5 years of work experience in finance, and have professional certification/charter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X