H1B. Premium Processing. Receipt notice not received at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B. Premium Processing. Receipt notice not received at all

My new employer applied for H1 petition (transfer) under Premium Processing. Its been almost two weeks since package was delivered to USCIS over the mail, but attorney is saying that they didn't even receive the receipt notice yet (do not confuse with approval notice!!!) and therefore they do not even know the petition # (i.e. EAC YYYY XX or WAC YYYY ZZZ). Is it possible at all? I thought that for PP cases USCIS ALWAYS send notification over email in few days after they receive the petition package. Am I wrong?

Same Problem

Hi

mine is also applied on 19dec2017 . i also didn't get any update.One way is to ask your pp cheque receipt...let me know if you get the approval

Comment

H1B Premium Process receipt not received

I am having the same problem except that my package was delivered 5 days ago. Please post your updates once you see any traction in your cases.

Comment

Waiting for premium processing update

Originally posted by daredevil View Post
        I am having the same problem except that my package was delivered 5 days ago. Please post your updates once you see any traction in your cases.
        Sure.

Comment

Received receipt notice.

Comment

Bp

Received receipt notice.
            yes me too..keep me posted

Comment

H1B Premium Processing Delay

A company filed my H1B COE under PP on 01/08/2018. The package reached USCIS WAC – California Service Center on 01/09/2018. As of 01/23/2018 the lawyers have not received the receipt number via email or regular mail. Has anyone else been facing delays getting receipt numbers via PP?

Comment

H1B Premium Processing Delay

A company filed my H1B COE under PP on 01/08/2018. The package reached USCIS WAC – California Service Center on 01/09/2018. As of 01/22/2018 the lawyers have not received the receipt number via email or regular mail. Has anyone else been facing delays getting receipt numbers via PP?

Comment

PP Delay

Originally posted by mdadilali View Post
                  A company filed my H1B COE under PP on 01/08/2018. The package reached USCIS WAC – California Service Center on 01/09/2018. As of 01/22/2018 the lawyers have not received the receipt number via email or regular mail. Has anyone else been facing delays getting receipt numbers via PP?
                  Uscis loaded with lot of cases and delay is happening in most of the cases, this info i got from my employer.Keep posted

Comment

Originally posted by kote View Post
                    My new employer applied for H1 petition (transfer) under Premium Processing. Its been almost two weeks since package was delivered to USCIS over the mail, but attorney is saying that they didn't even receive the receipt notice yet (do not confuse with approval notice!!!) and therefore they do not even know the petition # (i.e. EAC YYYY XX or WAC YYYY ZZZ). Is it possible at all? I thought that for PP cases USCIS ALWAYS send notification over email in few days after they receive the petition package. Am I wrong?
                    You are not wrong. There seems to be some issue with USCIS, my extension was filed as PP on 12/9/17 and the receipt was received on 1/4/18 which is almost a month. The decision (including RFE) came pretty quickly and it was approved on 1/19/18.

Comment

Originally posted by mdadilali View Post
                      A company filed my H1B COE under PP on 01/08/2018. The package reached USCIS WAC – California Service Center on 01/09/2018. As of 01/23/2018 the lawyers have not received the receipt number via email or regular mail. Has anyone else been facing delays getting receipt numbers via PP?
                      Did you got any update on the Receipt notice.?
                      I am in the same situation.

Comment

Attorney missed a cheque

I was in the same situation. Even after two weeks, my attorney kept telling me they didn't receive a receipt notice. When they contacted the service center, we were told that the packet didn't include the check for Anti-Fraud Fee. They just kept hold of the packet, until they were contacted. It was sent back to us last week and my company included the check and mailed the h-1b packet to USCIS yesterday. Fingers Crossed this time!

May be your company/HR/attorney is not giving you the full details to avoid embarrassment. Usually no receipt number after a week for premium applications means, they missed something important in your application like a cheque or on on i-907 form. USCIS just wait for the petitioner/attorney to contact them to get authorization to send the packet back.

Comment

I am also in same situation

My new employer filed COE in premium processing on 03/13/2018 till now (3/21/2018) the attorney didn't get the receipts. The package contains H1B, H4 and H4EAD applications. Do anyone has any info why its taking so long, usually the receipt should come in 3-5 business days for premium processing. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by mkumarsfdc View Post
                            My new employer filed COE in premium processing on 03/13/2018 till now (3/21/2018) the attorney didn't get the receipts. The package contains H1B, H4 and H4EAD applications. Do anyone has any info why its taking so long, usually the receipt should come in 3-5 business days for premium processing. Appreciate your help.
                            Did you get any Update on this? I'm in the same kind of a situation as well!

Comment

Same Problem

My H1B transfer petition was filed through a big name employer under PP on April 9th 2018, however till today (16 April) we have not gotten receipt from USCIS.
                              Not sure if this is a wide spread problem or not because my friend's petition filed on 29th March got a receipt on 4th April (different employer)
                              Anyone filed in April who got receipt?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X