Attended interview on Sep 1 2017 ,still administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attended interview on Sep 1 2017 ,still administrative processing

For H1B stamping booked the slot on Sep 31 2017 , after the interview they took all my project docs , Interviewer asked when was your travelling date i said planning in Oct 1 st week , they said by that time before we will approve your visa ,they gave me 221g , its almost 3 months still in administrative process , can any one please suggest how long it takes place , is there any way i can able to find the status other then cesc website. Any help i am highly thankful to you ..

Originally posted by RRB View Post
    For H1B stamping booked the slot on Sep 31 2017 , after the interview they took all my project docs , Interviewer asked when was your travelling date i said planning in Oct 1 st week , they said by that time before we will approve your visa ,they gave me 221g , its almost 3 months still in administrative process , can any one please suggest how long it takes place , is there any way i can able to find the status other then cesc website. Any help i am highly thankful to you ..

Hello,

Did they retain your passport? Or gave back? If they gave back , did they email you to submit your passport and when?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X