Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appointment questions

Hi,

I've schedule for a Visa appointment at Chennai consulate and received a mail today to reschedule my appointment. Below is the email,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings from the U.S. Consulate General in Chennai,

Due to scheduling changes, the Nonimmigrant Unit of the Chennai Consulate will not be able to honor your appointment scheduled on, Feb 07, 2018. You will have to reschedule your existing appointment at the Visa Application Center for your biometric enrollment and your interview appointment at the Consulate. There is NO NEED to contact the call center or customer support—simply login to your profile and reschedule both of your appointments.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
    Nonimmigrant Visa Unit
    U.S. Consulate General Chennai
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the above email I tried to reschedule my appointment however I found the same date(Feb 07, 2018) is available for visa interview. Since I'm new to the process and confused right now, have the below questions,

1. What is the exact process of rescheduling a visa appointment?

2. Should I need to cancel my appointment to reschedule again?

3. Is there a limitation with number of times a person can cancel/reschedule a appointment?

4. Since the same date((Feb 07, 2018)) is available for rescheduling, will there be any implication if reschedule my appointment on the same date?

Please advise on the above and share your thoughts if you came across similar situation. Thank you.

Regards,
    Kumar

Hello Friends,

Can someone help answer the questions? Appreciate your timely help.

Regards
    Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X