Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status-AP is same even H-1B visa is approved for stamping for 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status-AP is same even H-1B visa is approved for stamping for 2 weeks.

Hi,

I had visa interview on 5th Jan for H-1B visa stamping. Earlier, i was on F-1. on the same day, case got update to AP. till 17 there was no status change.
    On 18th, only case last updated in terms of date changes. status is still AP.
    Today,19th again, case last updated in terms of date changes but status is still AP.
    They did not give me any paper during interview and told me that my passport will be ready in a week.
    i had already postponed my ticket to 24 the early morning.
    any idea what is going on over here ?
    calling customer care does not help as they give the standard reply to wait.

Please help.

Thanks
    Utkarsh

Originally posted by status_nochange View Post
    Hi,

I had visa interview on 5th Jan for H-1B visa stamping. Earlier, i was on F-1. on the same day, case got update to AP. till 17 there was no status change.
    On 18th, only case last updated in terms of date changes. status is still AP.
    Today,19th again, case last updated in terms of date changes but status is still AP.
    They did not give me any paper during interview and told me that my passport will be ready in a week.
    i had already postponed my ticket to 24 the early morning.
    any idea what is going on over here ?
    calling customer care does not help as they give the standard reply to wait.

Please help.

Thanks
    Utkarsh
    Hi Utkarsh,

I have same case.
    I had H1b stamping (f1 to h1) interview on 22 Dec at Delhi consulate. VO said visa approved and you will get your passport in seven days. Its still in admin processing. Status date changed four times but same status: AP

22 Dec : case created
    26 Dec : admin processing
    3 Jan : admin processing
    12 Jan : admin processing
    18 Jan : admin processing

I have already cancelled one flight.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...