Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

How to transfer my visa from F2 to H1B

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to transfer my visa from F2 to H1B


    Currently I am living in USA on a F2 dependent visa (started Sep 2017). I also had H1B visa issued in May 2016, which got expired in September 2017. I was in India when my H1B visa was issued, but I couldn't come in USA due to some personal reason, therefore did not work on H1B at all. I entered in USA in Sep 2017 on my new F2 dependent visa.

    Now, if I want to start working in USA for a company, how can I reactivate and use my expired H1B visa? If a company hires me, what kind of sponsorship it needs to support? Can they easily activate and transfer my expired H1B visa?