H4 ead cos from l1-b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 ead cos from l1-b

I am currently on my fourth year L1-B Visa. My husband is on H1-B and his I-140 is approved. Is it recommendable to apply for H4 and H4-EAD concurrently now? I am uncertain if I should proceed further with H4 and EAD application with future date due to following questions
    > Is there a possibility that one could only get H4 and not EAD on doing concurrent application?
    > What concerns me more is, if during my application process for H4 and EAD the USCIS decides to stop EAD for H4, will my current work permit be stopped and I would be forced to switch to H4?

Why don't you just remain on your L1-B visa?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

H4 EAD cos from L1-B

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Why don't you just remain on your L1-B visa?
      My current L1-B will expire on Dec 2019 which allows me to work with my employer till 2019 only in USA. My employer has been trying for my H1-B visa for past two years. If I exhaust my work visa permit time which is 5 for L1-B , my employer cannot file for any work visa till I go outside the country for a year. I would like to avoid that stage.
      Thats is the reason I would like to know is it safe to go forward with H4 and EAD application and in future if EAD is dropped for H4 visa holders by USCIS can I still continue on my L1-B visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X