Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COS from L2 to H1B Cap exempt

Hi,

I had H1b Visa from Sep 2015 to August 2018 and I was working on H1b Visa till July 2017 after that due to personal situation I changed my Visa to L2 and I applied for EAD at the end of September 2017. EAD is still in process and I didn't receive it so far. Now can any sponsors do COS for me to H1B since I had H1B already or should I wait till EAD arrives? I approached USCIS for EAD updates but they said security check is taking time so they haven't processed my application yet. Please help ! Any answers or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Saranya.

Originally posted by cr_saranya View Post
    Hi,

I had H1b Visa from Sep 2015 to August 2018 and I was working on H1b Visa till July 2017 after that due to personal situation I changed my Visa to L2 and I applied for EAD at the end of September 2017. EAD is still in process and I didn't receive it so far. Now can any sponsors do COS for me to H1B since I had H1B already or should I wait till EAD arrives? I approached USCIS for EAD updates but they said security check is taking time so they haven't processed my application yet. Please help ! Any answers or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Saranya.
    Can anybody please respond for my situation? How long does it take for COS from L2 to H1B for CAP Exempt application?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X