Need your help- H1b visa issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help- H1b visa issue

I have applied for h1b in 2016 and got approval with employer A. In 2017 I got a job with employer B which is YYYY technologies and they started the process for h1b transfer and I got RFE asking for vendor letter and client letter. Due to some issues employer B has not submitted the required documents for employer relationship with client to USCIS which put me into risk now. There are chances of getting denial now.

I've already joined B's payroll and ran pay for three months.

Questions:
    1. What if H1 is denied as we hadn’t submitted the require documents? As my employer A has not revoked/withdrawal my petition can I now directly move to employer A?
    2. Can i join employer C with A's approval and B's payslips?if yes will it come under bridge transfer?Note:i already have approval now from A.
    3. What are the circumstances if I move to employer A can I go and directly join them?or is there any process that we have to do that as i have ran payroll from B?

I got a very god offer from Employer C and who are ready to file h1B. Can i go head and file h1b with A's approval and if yes what if A revokes my h1 when the status with B and C are pending? Can i work legally on receipt with C?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X