Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 drop box experience - No status on CEAC

Hi,

For my H1b stamping I got the drop box option and I submitted my documents at the drop box location in New Delhi on 30th Jan, 18 but haven't received any response yet. Its already been 7 days.

The visa application status using the CEAC site shows 'No Status' (https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTrack...zCYubaSQI+RA==) while the passport tracking option shows 'Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate'. I called the customer care number but there is no real person to talk to and it gives all automated replies. I have my return flight booked in 2 weeks and this is really worrying me.

Can someone please help me what to do as well as share his/her experience if they have gone through the same.

Regards,
    Gaurav

Hello

Originally posted by Gaurav Sagar View Post
    Hi,

For my H1b stamping I got the drop box option and I submitted my documents at the drop box location in New Delhi on 30th Jan, 18 but haven't received any response yet. Its already been 7 days.

The visa application status using the CEAC site shows 'No Status' (https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTrack...zCYubaSQI+RA==) while the passport tracking option shows 'Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate'. I called the customer care number but there is no real person to talk to and it gives all automated replies. I have my return flight booked in 2 weeks and this is really worrying me.

Can someone please help me what to do as well as share his/her experience if they have gone through the same.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    Hello , may i ask what happened with your case, mine is smimilar but the officer gave me 221g and ceac shows no status, while i emailed the embassy and they said to submit ds-5535 and i did and they said i am under AP , so please update me is ur ceac still no status? Or what happened

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X