Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying H4 EAD and H4 extension simultaneously

Hi Team,

My husband is on H1 visa and I am in H-4. We recently got our I 140 approved.
    My husbands H1-B is valid till Oct 2020. But my H4 is valid only until August 2018. (my husband filed amendment when he moved to a new city that?s how he got more validity on his H1-B)

Can I apply for H4 EAD and H-4 Extension simultaneously ? Also is there a premium processing available for H4 Extension?

If I apply for premium processing will EAD and Extension get approved at the same time ?

Originally posted by Lak_aravind View Post
    Hi Team,

My husband is on H1 visa and I am in H-4. We recently got our I 140 approved.
    My husbands H1-B is valid till Oct 2020. But my H4 is valid only until August 2018. (my husband filed amendment when he moved to a new city that?s how he got more validity on his H1-B)

Can I apply for H4 EAD and H-4 Extension simultaneously ? Also is there a premium processing available for H4 Extension?

If I apply for premium processing will EAD and Extension get approved at the same time ?
    H4 and H4-EAD does not have any premium processing. the only way that you could have had it premium processed was by submitting it along with H1B and making the H1 premium processed.

H4 and EAD are not always expected to be approved at the same time i.e. there could be few days to week(s) gap and you will only be authorized to work once the plastic card is in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandy1980 View Post
      H4 and H4-EAD does not have any premium processing. the only way that you could have had it premium processed was by submitting it along with H1B and making the H1 premium processed.

H4 and EAD are not always expected to be approved at the same time i.e. there could be few days to week(s) gap and you will only be authorized to work once the plastic card is in your hand.
      Hi

Did you already applied all of them together in premium processing. If yes whats the outcome.

Also what did you fine in Q22 (Q18 in old form) of EAD where is ask for I-797 petition number. SInce its concurrent did you mention old H1B petition number of just wrote 'Concurrent'?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X