Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA Salary discrepancy

Hi,

I have my visa interview in 3 weeks, i am working full-time for ABC company. I found a discrepancy in my LCA prevailing wage to what i receive currently. My current pay is 87K however LCA shows it as 92K. Will this be a problem during stamping, also does LCA include my wages plus any kind of benifits? i have emailed my attorney and still waiting for their responses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kalakonda1986; 02-09-2018, 10:11 PM.

hi, for example: i have similar problem my salary is $50 k /year. My attorney is saying to my employer that i should get $70k. My employer is not ready to give any increment.
    My attorney is not filing the renewal petition because they say the petition will get rejected as it is lower.
    is that true?
    how do the attorney come up with this number?

Comment

Originally posted by ramdiv859 View Post
      hi, for example: i have similar problem my salary is $50 k /year. My attorney is saying to my employer that i should get $70k. My employer is not ready to give any increment.
      My attorney is not filing the renewal petition because they say the petition will get rejected as it is lower.
      is that true?
      how do the attorney come up with this number?

For each state based on the job id in LCA there is different wage level . For any state 50k probably would be level1 age. Starting last year USCIS is sending RFE for level 1 wage as its not wage given to specialty occupation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X