Query on H1B extension stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on H1B extension stamping

My H1 extension visa got approved on 21st Dec 2017 which was expired on 27th July 2017. Do i need to travel within one year of my expiry date to get my passport stamped with the new approval. In case if I travel after the date then I have to face the visa interview again right.

Could anyone of you confirm on the dates as I want to go INDIA and don't want proceed with the interview(within my limited vacation days).

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,
    Vijay Chandolu.

Originally posted by vijay4c0 View Post
    My H1 extension visa got approved on 21st Dec 2017 which was expired on 27th July 2017. Do i need to travel within one year of my expiry date to get my passport stamped with the new approval. In case if I travel after the date then I have to face the visa interview again right.

Could anyone of you confirm on the dates as I want to go INDIA and don't want proceed with the interview(within my limited vacation days).

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,
    Vijay Chandolu.
    If your extension came with a I94 you do not need to travel outside to get a stamp, or else you should asap.
    In the future when you travel outside the US, you would need to have a valid H1 visa in your passport to be able to re-enter. If you do not have one, then yes you will have to go for stamping when you travel the next time.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X