H1 Visa for Innovation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa for Innovation

Hello everyone - I am on a F1 visa with a STEM-extension eligible degree. I am part of my organization's Innovation lab. My job description as per company relates to more of being the liaison between the business and vendors and think of ways to apply emerging technologies to solve or improve business problems. It is more of a business analyst work and description and does not portray the use of any technical skills.

My concern is this - under the current market conditions, would it be wise to switch to a more technical position in the company or would I stand a chance of getting H1 if I stay right where I am?

Anyone?

Originally posted by pushkur View Post
    Hello everyone - I am on a F1 visa with a STEM-extension eligible degree. I am part of my organization's Innovation lab. My job description as per company relates to more of being the liaison between the business and vendors and think of ways to apply emerging technologies to solve or improve business problems. It is more of a business analyst work and description and does not portray the use of any technical skills.

My concern is this - under the current market conditions, would it be wise to switch to a more technical position in the company or would I stand a chance of getting H1 if I stay right where I am?
    anyone?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X