No announcement yet.

H1 transfer to new company when existing H1 with current employer is under RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer to new company when existing H1 with current employer is under RFE

I've been working for a company A in EVC model. I recently changed clients and filed for an "amendment/extension" and I got a "specialty occupation" rfe. Company is yet to respond to the RFE. In the meantime, I just got an offer with company B. Also, I have an approved 140 with company A for more than a year now which means that i'll need to port it to company B as well.

Am into my 5th year of my H1 here.

1.Is it safe to initiate a H1 transfer from company A to company B, in such a scenario ?

2.What happens if Company A doesn't respond to the RFE ?

3.Will the H1 transfer to company B in anyway depend on the RFE outcome with company A ?

4.Should I let company B know that my h1 is currently under amendment with company A as I've changed projects and that I've receieved an RFE and company A is yet to respond on it ? or just go ahead and provide all documents needed by company B to initiate the transfer process ?

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Hi guys....any replies/thoughts on this thing please ?

Originally posted by Sagar37 View Post
    I've been working for a company A in EVC model. I recently changed clients and filed for an "amendment/extension" and I got a "specialty occupation" rfe. Company is yet to respond to the RFE. In the meantime, I just got an offer with company B. Also, I have an approved 140 with company A for more than a year now which means that i'll need to port it to company B as well.

Am into my 5th year of my H1 here.

1.Is it safe to initiate a H1 transfer from company A to company B, in such a scenario ?

2.What happens if Company A doesn't respond to the RFE ?

3.Will the H1 transfer to company B in anyway depend on the RFE outcome with company A ?

4.Should I let company B know that my h1 is currently under amendment with company A as I've changed projects and that I've receieved an RFE and company A is yet to respond on it ? or just go ahead and provide all documents needed by company B to initiate the transfer process ?

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X