Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stuck in application ready

Hi,

I dropped my h1b visa application for me and my wife (h4) on Feb 12th in chennai. On 13th the status on the ceac website showed application received and it's been in that state for around a week now. The site says check back in 2 business date for the status of your application but it's been 5 business days now. Is this expected? Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,
    Izaaz

Visa status shows as Application received

Hi,

Even I too have the same issue. Applied for my h4 visa stamping through Dropbox on 9-Feb-2018. The case status is updated as Application received on 12-Feb-2018. After that there is no updates?

Comment

Finally processed

It finally went to administrative processing right after I posted it here. My passport has been dispatched but the portal still says amin processing. So it looks like I might have to do fingerprinting or interview in the consulate again.

Thanks,
      Izaaz

Comment

Originally posted by izaazyunus View Post
        It finally went to administrative processing right after I posted it here. My passport has been dispatched but the portal still says amin processing. So it looks like I might have to do fingerprinting or interview in the consulate again.

Thanks,
        Izaaz
        Did you get 221g for fingerprinting?

Comment

221g blue slip -H4 visa

I got 221g blueslip asking me to appear for a visa interview. Did anybody face the similar situation? If yes, please share your experience

Comment

hey did you get your visa after interview ?

hey did you get your visa after interview ? what questions did they ask ?
            My husband and i submitted our passports for stamping on april 3 . on april 5 he got a slip for fingerprints while my status was still application received. on 9th he gave his fingerprints , his status was admin processing while mine was still application received but with date of 9 april. on 10th april his visa is issued but my status is still application received with 9th april.
            i am so confused ! please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X