Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Denied- Possible options

Hi,

Here is my case details. Current, H1 transfer denied. Please advise with the possible options for me.

1. I have initial H1 visa valid till Sep,2018 with Employer A

2. Employer A filed amendment in Feb,2017, received an updated I 797A with valid end date of 02/02/2018. ( Lost 6 months of my visa period when Amendment filed)

3. Filed H1 Transfer with employer B in Nov,2017. RFE raised--> answered--> Denied on 02/20/2018.

4. The online I 94 status shows as 09/09/2018. I haven't gone out of the country from the date I arrived to US.

Now, can I file another LCA with same employer B or should file with new employer C? Haven't received the denial reason yet.

What are the possible options available for me to stay in US?

FYI- I have a project with client till end of the year.

Please share your valuable feedback.
    Last edited by Gopi.pdtr; 02-21-2018, 03:45 PM.

H1 Transfer Withdrawal

Hi,

My company A has been acquired by company B. Company B has filed H1 transfer petition but received RFE. If i withdraw my application and got an offer from company C, then is it required to first file transfer to company B and then to C or can i directly file transfer to company C.

Also if i withdraw my application and decide to work for my current employer, will i have to get it transferred before i file for my extension.

Please let me know your comments.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X