Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received 221g from VO at mumbai.

Hi,

i had interview at Mumbai on 23rd Feb, i got 221g slip asking to submit below docs.

1. copy of complete academic credential.
    2. evidence of previous work experience in the petitioned filed.
    3. copy of petition, i129 and LCA
    4. employment letter signed by you and petitioner.
    5. copy of contract between US based petitioner and the client company stating the timing terms and agreement for your project.
    6. letter from the personnel department at us end client company stating that there is a vacancy for you.
    7. details description of project including technical description of project, employer, timeline, current status, member of employees assigned work site location and marketing analysis.

did anyone from this forum receive the same query from VO? please help me on howto respond on this query if any one faced the same situation.

thanks.

Hi

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you, my visa interview was on May 11th 2018. VO asked me the exact same documents. May I know your status now???/ Please respond

Comment

Hi

Hi Shrikant,

I am in the same boat as you. My interview was on May 11th 2018 and VO asked me the exact same documents, I have submitted it on May 12th 2018. Is there any update on your case? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X