Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Administrative Processing

Hello Friends,

I got white 221G slip and provided all the documents asked however haven't heard back apart from auto-reply email during document submission.

I still see ?Administrative Processing? in https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC with ?06-Feb-2018 as Case Last Updated? however earlier mine and my spouse passport tracking was showing "Your Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate" and Yesterday onwards it showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" in http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp.

Wondering if anyone know what it means?

Also since yesterday I am having trouble checking my case status in ceac website the page is not displaying any result and if I click submit again it says "The code entered does not match the code displayed on the page." and it continues for sometime before I can check my status as ?Administrative Processing?.

Thanks,
    Manish

Stamping has been taking around a month for quite a few cases. You just have to wait. It seems they are dealing with a lot of backlog since December and I have also heard delays around visa printing. Keep checking if your "Case last updated" changes on CEAC website. It will be a good clue that some one is working on your case.

Comment

Originally posted by downlode View Post
      Stamping has been taking around a month for quite a few cases. You just have to wait. It seems they are dealing with a lot of backlog since December and I have also heard delays around visa printing. Keep checking if your "Case last updated" changes on CEAC website. It will be a good clue that some one is working on your case.
      yeah... have been checking on CEAC site but Case last updated is till Feb 6... looks like either they have not updated or no one has worked on case yet. quite sad!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X