H1/H4 and H4 EAD extension together in premium processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1/H4 and H4 EAD extension together in premium processing

I do have a question regarding I-765 filing.

In the EAD Application (I-765) there was a question (#18):

"(c)(26) Eligibility Category. If you entered the eligibility category (c)(26) in Question 16 above, please provide the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse's most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129."

1. Since I do not have the new receipt number for my H1 extension application, Should I give the old H1 B approval receipt number?

If I give the old receipt number, will the EAD be renewed only until Sep2, 2018 (Based on the old H1B approval notice)? We currently H4 EAD which is valid until Sep 2nd, 2018.

2. In the same form Q10 asked for A# or I 94 #.

Since we already have an EAD shall we mention the A# (USCIS#) mentioned on EAD.

Originally posted by kkm_iitb View Post
    I do have a question regarding I-765 filing.

In the EAD Application (I-765) there was a question (#18):

"(c)(26) Eligibility Category. If you entered the eligibility category (c)(26) in Question 16 above, please provide the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse's most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129."

1. Since I do not have the new receipt number for my H1 extension application, Should I give the old H1 B approval receipt number?

If I give the old receipt number, will the EAD be renewed only until Sep2, 2018 (Based on the old H1B approval notice)? We currently H4 EAD which is valid until Sep 2nd, 2018.

2. In the same form Q10 asked for A# or I 94 #.

Since we already have an EAD shall we mention the A# (USCIS#) mentioned on EAD.

-- Any help of this is very much appreciated...

Comment

H4 ead

My employer applied for H1B extension along with H4 & H4 EAD extension under premium processing on 03/12/2018 and H1B was approved on 03/22/2018 by CSC and the case status was updated on USCIS website.
      H4 & H4 EAD extension status was reflecting as ?Case Received? still and received H4 extension approval in mail on 03/29/2018. I have no clue about H4 EAD extension. Is anybody in the similar situation? Comments and any information would be highly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Raj

Comment

Originally posted by raj96 View Post
        My employer applied for H1B extension along with H4 & H4 EAD extension under premium processing on 03/12/2018 and H1B was approved on 03/22/2018 by CSC and the case status was updated on USCIS website.
        H4 & H4 EAD extension status was reflecting as ?Case Received? still and received H4 extension approval in mail on 03/29/2018. I have no clue about H4 EAD extension. Is anybody in the similar situation? Comments and any information would be highly appreciated.
        Thanks

@raj96 did you get the EAD approval yet?

Comment

Same situation

Originally posted by raj96 View Post
          Thanks
          Im in the same situation H1H4H4ead in premium processing. H1H4 approved but H4ead status is Case was received. When did you get your H4ead atlast?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X