Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding my H1b Dropbox administrative processing

Hi guys,

I am in a bit of confused and angry state right now. I submitted my H1b visa stamping documents via dropbox on Feb 6th 2018. We are here for a month of vacation with two toddlers. After 4 weeks still my status says administrative processing. I didnt get any email from anyone regarding 221g or any information. I am not sure what that means and what I should interpret. My husband also submitted for stamping via dropbox and he received in 3 days and so he left to US as per schedule. I am in india with both kids now. Is there any thing I can do to get any extra information? I messaged, called and opened ticket but as usual no luck!

Hi Maanasa,

Did you get your visa issued... How long it took? I am in the same situation now. Submitted dropbox application @mumbai on 26-Apr-2018 and still its in admin processing, today its 11-Jun-2018. Very much disappointing.

Thanks
    Last edited by balaji.landge; 06-11-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: addressing properly

Comment

Originally posted by balaji.landge View Post
      Hi Maanasa,

Did you get your visa issued... How long it took? I am in the same situation now. Submitted dropbox application @mumbai on 26-Apr-2018 and still its in admin processing, today its 11-Jun-2018. Very much disappointing.

Thanks
      Hey Guys,

Could you please let me know what is the current status of your case and if visa got issued, how many days it took?

My wife when for H4 dropbox and the status is Admin Processing since the last 5 days.

Dropbox: Jun 25th
      Case received: Jun 27th
      Admin Processing: July 2.

The embassy did not contact us or ask for any documents. So we are not sure if this is 221(g) Admin processing or just regular processing. Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by happygolucky View Post
        Hey Guys,

Could you please let me know what is the current status of your case and if visa got issued, how many days it took?

My wife when for H4 dropbox and the status is Admin Processing since the last 5 days.

Dropbox: Jun 25th
        Case received: Jun 27th
        Admin Processing: July 2.

The embassy did not contact us or ask for any documents. So we are not sure if this is 221(g) Admin processing or just regular processing. Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks.
        I have been waiting for more than 3 months now, lost all hopes. Good luck to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X