Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scheduling an interview online

Hi all,
    First of all I thank you all for posting very useful comments and suggestions for new comers. I am have applied for H1 and I have the receipt but my H1 is not approved yet. Can i schedule an appointment online now? IF so what else is required other than HDFC DD?
    Thanks.

Ok prepare expect to spend around 1 hr for filling the ds157 and 156 forms. Try search for these forms in google and have a look for the questions it has.

Comment

Scheduling an interview online..

Thanks Vijay. Can i schedule an interview even though my H1 is not approved? how long does it normally take to approve if you file normally.

Comment

Noope, You need the H1 for filling . If you file the H1b through normall process it takes around 6 - 8 weeks , or otherwise if it's expedite, then a week time.

Comment

please note , I am not sure about the visa appointment whether you can take without the H1b petition also. It's just my thought. Please wait, we have some good and expert people use this forum whom should able to answer your question.

Comment

no, you can not schedule an appointment unless you got h1 approved...

Comment

You will need to enter details of your approval online while taking the appointment, so you will have to wait until you secure the approval.
              VEENA
              (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Is i am correct : kandhala

This is means to book appointement EAC Number is not enough and my papers must be approved.

am i right?
                please clarify my doubt

thanks
                kandhala

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X