Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doubts on eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts on eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program Questions.

Hi All,
    I had applied for my H1b visa in India through employer X and got H1B for 2year (valid till Dec,2017).Went for stamping interview and shifted to USA with my family. My husband and child is dependent on me h4visa.
    On Oct, 2017 I had applied for H1B visa extension and my H1B visa was valid till Dec,2017. But due to some client document issue my H1B visa extension was rejected and during that time of rejection my H1B visa was expired as well. So due to this we had to come back to India.
    After coming back to India I applied new petition for H1B visa extension through CONSULAR PROCESS (Through same employer X) . Now my new h1b extension petition (consular process ) is approved for 3year.
    Now I have filled DS 160 and trying to take appointment for stamping in site : cgifederal.secure.force.com. But in website I came across Question for ?eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program?.
    Bellow Are my doubts so please help me with this:
    1. As I had applied for H1B visa extension through CONSULAR PROCESS In India. But for same visa type and through same employer and its not been 1 year of my previous H1B expired: - Do I qualify for Interview Waiver Program Dropbox option.

2. And if I qualify for Interview Waiver Program Dropbox option. What Is the next process. As I had applied for H1B visa extension through CONSULAR PROCESS, what are the documents I need to submit for Dropbox. Please explain in detail as I don?t have much knowledge on this.

3. My passport having previous h1b visa stamping is expired and I had applied for new passport .So do I need to send both old and new passport for dropbox option.

4. I am applying for my husband and baby H4 visa extension as well. So do they qualify for Interview Waiver Program Dropbox option. And what are the documents they need to submit.

5. While I am applying for visa in site : cgifederal.secure.force.com. Is there any option as ?Nonimmigrant: Renew my visa ? option I need to select.?

Please Can you tell :- In my case what is the answer I need to give for Interview Waiver Program? Questions bellow:-

1. Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?
    Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated ?Clearance Received? or ?Department Authorization??

3. Have you ever been refused a H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa before?

4. Did your most recent application for a H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) result in you being issued the visa?

5. Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?

6. Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?

7. Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?

Please help me with this as soon as possible.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X