Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum 6months Paystubs req for H4 Visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum 6months Paystubs req for H4 Visa ?

Hi All,
    Recently I came to know that, for H4-Visa, in Chennai consulate they are asking for minimum 6months paystubs in original. One of my friend's wife went for H4 and she was asked to come again in July. Her husband came to US in Feb'2006 and yet to complete 6months.

My wife is going for stamping on June 22nd,and in my case also I came to US in March'2006 and didn't have 6months paystubs. Is this really a required document ? Was this changed recently, previously they asked for latest pay stubs (?how many months).

Can anyone faced the same question ?

Thanks,
    Ravi Samineni

hmm

sadly, these things are at discretion of the consul officer.
    as far as i know there is no concrete requirement for "'6" months paystub.

when i got my wife here last year, i just gave 3 months paystub. but again, since ive been here for 6 yrs, i had many other proof like previous years Incometax returns, bank statements etc.

i would say, provide as much proof like, how much ever stub u have, all the statements from bank , copy of ur atm/credit card , letter from company saying
    that they r paying u xxx$ salary, + benefits + health insurance + paid vacation etc. Try ur luck ( sorry to say that , but thats what US immigration has become nowadays)

one of my friends whooz been here for 4 yrs, had a rejection of his wifes H4, reason was that the bank statements were u printout from WEB, they asked his wife to go away and reapply by Mail with notarized proof. He did so next month and it got approved. this just shows level of 'adhoc-ness'

Get as much proof, try ur luck, if they push back, u have no choice but to wait till u gather enuf proof of ur stability and reapply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X