Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa extension rejected

Hi,

My H1B VISA Extension was rejected recently and i travelled back to india. Initially i got an RFE and responded back with requested documents. But my extension got rejected stating that "Your skill set does not match speciality occupation". I still have 3 years of my MAXOUT time for H1B Visa.

How i can travel back to USA on a new petition or Out of CAP ? will they reject my VISA if i go for an interview again since extension was rejected earlier.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Venkat

I can help you with possible solution, do you want to provide your contact informatio

Originally posted by revuri.kumar View Post
    Hi,

My H1B VISA Extension was rejected recently and i travelled back to india. Initially i got an RFE and responded back with requested documents. But my extension got rejected stating that "Your skill set does not match speciality occupation". I still have 3 years of my MAXOUT time for H1B Visa.

How i can travel back to USA on a new petition or Out of CAP ? will they reject my VISA if i go for an interview again since extension was rejected earlier.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Venkat
    Hi,

I may have solution, do you want to provide contact details.

Thanks,
    Bhaskar M

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X