Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension on bases of her last expired H1B, currently on H4 visa

Hi All ,

My wife was working on H1B visa in USA since 20 June 2013 (so 6 year limit will be over on 20 June 2019) till 10 Feb 2018.
    Her last H1B was expired on "10 Feb 2018" due to she was on maternity leave and employer not found any new project. As advised by attorney we filed her H4 visa on "7 Feb 2018" on base of my H1B (I am working on H1B and not have any approved I140 for her EAD).
    Now her employer want to join her again ASAP with H1B extension on bases of her last expired H1B (expired on 02/10/2018) but not confirmed if they can file H1B now as we not have any approved H4 status yet(still in process).

Any advice on below concerns much appreciated :

1. Can we file H1B extension with change of status from H4 (I-539) as 6 year limit still remain till 20 Jun 2019 ?
    2. If yes can it possible to file without wait for H4 case approve? and what different document failing required for this.
    3. If start H1B in premium and get approved in next month , can H4 approval later void H1B status again ?
    4. If yes how we can send request to stop current H4 Processing if H1 approved ? (as I checked in forams no option to stop H4 request)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X