Very Urgent,, Please suggest me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Urgent,, Please suggest me

I have finished my course work required for my MS and only thesis left. I am in disqualification mode as i got less 3.0 grade.
    I have registered part time, with 1 research credit in 2 sem and i got less than 3.0 as i had some differences with my proff regarding my thsesis..

Now he says, he will help me to reinstate to the dept once he gets an acceptable thesis ..I know what mistakes i have done and I am confident to give him an acceptable thesis in a month.. But I cannt graduate until 2007 spring..

I applied for H1 with my bachelors degree and while VISA interview how can i support this issue.. a letter from Colllege of grad studuies that I have finished my course work required and a letter from major proff saying tht I HAVE finished my thesis writing and can defend in 2007 Jan,,???

do you think VO ,ll get convinced?? I am worried to attend the H 1 VISA INTERVIEW with out amy MS degree certificate?? In my case i havent discontinued it, i want to show him that I am getting my degree by 2007 jan...

Thanks and waiting for ur valuable sugggestions...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X