Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B applied like a week ago, Can I transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B applied like a week ago, Can I transfer?

Hi Everyone.

I am an employee for an employer A working at Client B.

Employer A applied H1-b Like a week ago. Now Client B is offering me full time. Can I transfer my H1-b?

Or Can my new employer B apply a new H1-b even the deadline is passed for applying H1-b?

Or do I have to wait till the results come out to transfer my H1-b if I got approved?

Please, someone, help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by Harsha Goda View Post
    Hi Everyone.

I am an employee for an employer A working at Client B.

Employer A applied H1-b Like a week ago. Now Client B is offering me full time. Can I transfer my H1-b?

Or Can my new employer B apply a new H1-b even the deadline is passed for applying H1-b?

Or do I have to wait till the results come out to transfer my H1-b if I got approved?

Please, someone, help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Firstly H1 filing season is over, your client will have to wait till next year to file for you

Seems like (to me, I am not a legal advisor) from this year onward USCIS will not consider candidates who have been filed multiple times by different employers. consider yourself lucky your client did not file for you.
    Keep your fingers crossed, best of luck with the lottery, once you get selected, move to US through employer and then initiate H1 transfer to your client, also since its your client ensure you are not under any obligation/oath at your current employer, lot of companies prohibit employees from directly joining the client after resigning for a certain period of time.
    You do not need to inform your existing employer that you are planning a transfer.
    Last edited by sudipmandal17; 04-17-2018, 05:31 AM. Reason: broken link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X