Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b and H4 Visa Stamping Query - Visa interview waiver of primary applicant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b and H4 Visa Stamping Query - Visa interview waiver of primary applicant.

Hi Team,

Got my extrension approved. Going to India in May for Marriage and will go for VISA stamping(myself & wife) . During the VISA interview scheduling process, i am eligible to visa interview waiver. But this is the first visa application for my wife (H4).

Does this waiver is for both me and my wife?

she has to do ten printed so i am not sure how to proceed. As of now it went till the fee payment screen, should i pay fee and the further screens have the way to book interview for both of us?
    Any help on how this process works?

Originally posted by sathish11jan88 View Post
    Hi Team,

Got my extrension approved. Going to India in May for Marriage and will go for VISA stamping(myself & wife) . During the VISA interview scheduling process, i am eligible to visa interview waiver. But this is the first visa application for my wife (H4).

Does this waiver is for both me and my wife?

she has to do ten printed so i am not sure how to proceed. As of now it went till the fee payment screen, should i pay fee and the further screens have the way to book interview for both of us?
    Any help on how this process works?
    It sounds like you are eligible for the interview waiver, but your wife is not. She'll need to appear at the consulate for the interview. It will be the normal visa application procedure for her. You should view these as two separate applications. You can go with the interview waiver for your application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X