My former employer filed for I-129 in 2005 in India and also took H1b visa appointment at US Consulate. However, I could not attend visa interview at that time. I do not have any document except I-129 containing LCA case number. After that, I came to the US as a student on F1 and now am a H4 spouse. My question is:
1. Can my I-129 from 2005 be used to file for H1B visa as non-cap?
2. How can I obtain copy of I-797 and other relevant documents?