H4 Documents - New Queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Documents - New Queries

My company doesn't provide paper payslips but electronic payslips on intranet which can be printed if required. Is it mandatory that I notarize the printed payslips before sending to spouse for H4 visa?

Is it mandatory to notarize the copy of the passport to be sent to spouse for H4 visa? Is it mandatory that the copy should be in colour?

Is a copy of I-129 and LCA required for H4 visa?

What is the required H1B's bank balance for spouse to successfully get an H4 visa? (My salary is above LCA. I really don't have any balance left after purchasing car, computer and furniture. The purchase is shown in the bank statement though)

I haven't paid any tax as it is just six months since I have started working. What document should I send to my spouse in that case for a successful H4 visa?

My company doesn't provide paper payslips but electronic payslips on intranet which can be printed if required. Is it mandatory that I notarize the printed payslips before sending to spouse for H4 visa?

NOT NECESSARY

Is it mandatory to notarize the copy of the passport to be sent to spouse for H4 visa? Is it mandatory that the copy should be in colour?

CLEAR COPY OF COMPLETE 36 PAGES ARE REQUIRED IN COLOUR OR B/W.

Is a copy of I-129 and LCA required for H4 visa?
    YES. MANDATORY

What is the required H1B's bank balance for spouse to successfully get an H4 visa? (My salary is above LCA. I really don't have any balance left after purchasing car, computer and furniture. The purchase is shown in the bank statement though)
    BALANCE NOT REQUIRED. BANK STATTE MENTS ARE JUST TO CHECK IF YOUR A/C GETS CREDITED WITH SALARY EVERY MONTH.

I haven't paid any tax as it is just six months since I have started working. What document should I send to my spouse in that case for a successful H4 visa?

TAX RETURN WILL OBVIOUSLY BE AVAILABLE ONLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED TILL THE END OF ATLEAST ONE CALENDAR YEAR. JUST SEND A GOOD EMPLOYER'S LETTER AND LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER'S CLIENT ( IF APPLICABLE)
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thank you very much! Your reply has helped me not only save time but also money.

Comment

same situation

HI,

I am into the same situation.
        I came to us on march 06 and didnot file my tax.
        my wife is going to visa on aug 18th.

I have few queries :
        1. My wife is pregnant and during the stamping date she will be 7th month of her pregnancy. what precautions should I take to get the H4visa successfully?
        since she is pregnant will visa get refused/rejected.??

2. And I need to know the details regarding the rush service. how to get the passport very soon after the stamping. Is rush service is adviceable.
        she is going to chennai consulate. Normally in how many days she gets the passport?

your help in replying is very much appreciated.

thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X