Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 both in admin processing

Hi All,

First of all, thanks all for actively maintaining the portal and helping out people like me.

My case is : My H1B extension stamping and fresh H4 stamping. went together for interview. Below is the sequence of events.

Day1 - submitted h1b passport for drobbox stamping.
    Day 14 - Passport collected from visa collection centre with no visa issued along with 221g letter. 221g letter mentioned that I should appear for interview at consulate on any working day before 10 am.
    Day 14 - My wife went to ofc centre to give her fingerprints. Done successfully. Her consulate interview is scheduled for day-15. I decide that I will appear along with her as my 221g letter mentions i need not take any appointment and can go any working day.
    Day 15 - Me and my wide appear for interview at around 10 am at consulate.
    - Officer asks 2-3 questions related to marriage.
    - officer asks me client name, my approved 1797 and client letter.
    - officer tells me that my client letter is old. I told him that this is the one used for my approved petition.
    - officer tells me that I need to share latest client letter along with some other documents to embassy email-id. He told that once the documents are shared, he will let us know and we can then go for drop box.

Day 16-29 - Me and my wife's status is shown as Administrative Processing.

I wish to know what are the possible outcomes considering embassy is satisfied with my documents once I share:-

- Shall we have to take new appointment?
    - Will me and my wife have to appear for interview again?
    - What is historical time embassy (new delhi) replies back in such cases.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X