Vancouver stamping - date availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver stamping - date availability

I am trying to get an appointment for H1B and H4 at US consulate in Vancouver, Canada for sometime in early June. We both live in Seattle. There are many dates available if answer 'no' to the question "are you coming to Canada from outside to get US visa'. But if I answer it as "Yes", then there are no appointments until August.

We have Canada Visitor visa. Can we say Yes to that question to get an appointment in June? or should we answer it as "No" and wait?

Thanks.

Originally posted by uday029 View Post
    I am trying to get an appointment for H1B and H4 at US consulate in Vancouver, Canada for sometime in early June. We both live in Seattle. There are many dates available if answer 'no' to the question "are you coming to Canada from outside to get US visa'. But if I answer it as "Yes", then there are no appointments until August.

We have Canada Visitor visa. Can we say Yes to that question to get an appointment in June? or should we answer it as "No" and wait?

Thanks.
    Say 'yes' because that is appropriate in your case and see the consulate site frequently . I am sure you will get a suitable date for June. I have done the same last month and got the date I wanted for first week of May and got our visas stamped quite easily.
    (nivarp)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X