Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B denied for my friend - Please suggest your ideas- Very urgent - Thanks in Advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B denied for my friend - Please suggest your ideas- Very urgent - Thanks in Advance

Applied for H1B extension&Amendment(Petition-1) on regular processing on June 2017 as my H1B was expiring on Oct 2017.

At that time i was working at Client A, I got my first RFE Sep which we responded in Nov 2017(Rfe was to have a client letter and proofs).

After responding to the RFE i was done with my project with Client B, moved to new location for my new assignment in Dec 2017 and filed for Extension&Amendment(Petition-2) in the Month of Jan.

In the month of Feb 2018 end i got the 2nd RFE (Rfe was Specialty occupation) for the 1st petition.

In the second week of march' 2018 i upgraded my Petition-2 to Premium processing. So then on march 28'2018 i got the RFE for my Petition-2 which was upgraded to premium asking me to answer the first petition-1 and specialty occupation.

Petition-1 June 2017 (Regular Processing)-Extension/Amendment
    Rfe 1: Client letter and proofs - Sep'2017/ Response was sent by: Nov 2017
    Rfe 2: Specialty occupation - Feb' 2018/ Response was sent by: April 2018
    Denial Notice: 05/18/2018

Petition -2- Jan 2018 (Regular processing)- Extension/Amendment
    Rfe 1: Respond to the petition-1 Rfe 2 and Specialty occupation
    Denial Notice: 05/17/2018

Note: Planning to apply new petition(Transfer) with new employer with Consular processing as soon as possible. And i haven't received my denial letter yet and don't know what the reason for denial. Please suggest if am doing this right?

Thank you all in advance!!

pls let me know if you get any answer or new employer for h1b transfer.
    can you send me email with your cell no so we can talk - [email protected]

thanks

Originally posted by renukay View Post
    Applied for H1B extension&Amendment(Petition-1) on regular processing on June 2017 as my H1B was expiring on Oct 2017.

At that time i was working at Client A, I got my first RFE Sep which we responded in Nov 2017(Rfe was to have a client letter and proofs).

After responding to the RFE i was done with my project with Client B, moved to new location for my new assignment in Dec 2017 and filed for Extension&Amendment(Petition-2) in the Month of Jan.

In the month of Feb 2018 end i got the 2nd RFE (Rfe was Specialty occupation) for the 1st petition.

In the second week of march' 2018 i upgraded my Petition-2 to Premium processing. So then on march 28'2018 i got the RFE for my Petition-2 which was upgraded to premium asking me to answer the first petition-1 and specialty occupation.

Petition-1 June 2017 (Regular Processing)-Extension/Amendment
    Rfe 1: Client letter and proofs - Sep'2017/ Response was sent by: Nov 2017
    Rfe 2: Specialty occupation - Feb' 2018/ Response was sent by: April 2018
    Denial Notice: 05/18/2018

Petition -2- Jan 2018 (Regular processing)- Extension/Amendment
    Rfe 1: Respond to the petition-1 Rfe 2 and Specialty occupation
    Denial Notice: 05/17/2018

Note: Planning to apply new petition(Transfer) with new employer with Consular processing as soon as possible. And i haven't received my denial letter yet and don't know what the reason for denial. Please suggest if am doing this right?

Thank you all in advance!!

Comment

My H1B Denied under not a specialty occupation reason.

Hi,
      I have almost same situation.

I am from India. I got H1B approval on May 2017 (valid from Oct 1, 2018). I didn't go for stamping. In Mar 2018 employer applied again in Premium processing for employer name change and client address change.(same employer but they made a mistake in employer name in original petition.so have to apply again). PP petition got RFE for specialty occupation and denied on Jun 1, 2018.

1. Will the second application be considered as H1B transfer?( even though i didn't get stamping and travel to US)
      2. Can my employer apply again under cap exempt? if yes when can they file?
      3. Can I transfer H1B to new employer?
      4. or H1B is denied and I have to wait till next year(2019)?
      My employer is saying my H1B petition is denied. so i have apply again as new petition under CAP subjected next year (2019). Is it true?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X