Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call from embassy

Friends

I got a call from embassy on June 1st asking me to come to the consulate on June 15th along with passport and 2300 draft.

Does this mean I got visa???

Why did they specify on June 15th ??? Do I have to go through an interview process???

I was on 221g AAP, and the officer didnt ask me to bring any further docs while coming on June 15. they already have so many docs from my husband as well as from the employer.

Please advice

Sohoni

similar case for Kolkata consulate - no reply from them

Hi Sohini,
    my case is also stuck for last 3 months.i came to know from my current and previous employer that they had asked for verification from current and previous employer and the fax was sent to consulate. But when we call consulate, they are not replying.They just say that "ur application is in admin processing, we will contact u once it is over"How did the Consulate tell u that they did not recieve papers.Did they tell on phone or did they send u an email/post?

Comment

I came to know over phone. Actually these people are very lazy and arrogant type. I used to call embasssy twice every week. Luckily I came to know that they are still waiting for papers from the current employer eventhough we have already sent them those papers.

Keep calling them and sending mails and request them often. Maybe they will reply

Comment

Originally posted by sohoni
        I came to know over phone. Actually these people are very lazy and arrogant type. I used to call embasssy twice every week. Luckily I came to know that they are still waiting for papers from the current employer eventhough we have already sent them those papers.

Keep calling them and sending mails and request them often. Maybe they will reply
        Hi Sohani

Can u tell me in which number you have contacted them. Coz when ever i call them its going to voice mail. Have you faced this problem or else we have to try so many times so that we ll get connected.

I contacted them in 28572000.

Kindly reply.

Thanks
        Abitha

Comment

Hi Sohani

Can u tell me in which number you have contacted them. Coz when ever i call them its going to voice mail. Have you faced this problem or else we have to try so many times so that we ll get connected.

I contacted them in 28572000.

Kindly reply.

Thanks
          Abitha

Comment

Hi sohana,congrats for feed back from consulate....did u get the AAP for H1 or H4.when did they gave u AAP...did they tell u wat they want to enqiure about?

Waiting for ur reply..

Comment

Originally posted by usa9
              Hi Sohini,
              my case is also stuck for last 3 months.i came to know from my current and previous employer that they had asked for verification from current and previous employer and the fax was sent to consulate. But when we call consulate, they are not replying.They just say that "ur application is in admin processing, we will contact u once it is over"How did the Consulate tell u that they did not recieve papers.Did they tell on phone or did they send u an email/post?
              If you are in USA contact your local congressman and tell your problem or a fax a letter about your problem. Tell them about your difficulties and tell them you have given the docs asked but you are not getting a response from them

Comment

Friends

I got a call from embassy on June 1st asking me to come to the consulate on June 15th along with passport and 2300 draft.

Why did they specify on June 15th ??? Do I have to go through an interview process???

I was on 221g AAP, and the officer didnt ask me to bring any further docs while coming on June 15. they already have so many docs from my husband as well as from the employer.

Please advice

Sohoni

My wfie got e-mail on 31 May to send DD, photo and Passport along with 156, 157 application. We sent those on next day and we are waiting for the response from them

Comment

Friends

Please advice

Sohoni

Sohoni,

Please let us know the outcome. I donot understand why they were specific about the date

Comment

I have got visa

hello friends
                    Finally I have got the H4 visa.
                    The visa officer asked me a couple of questions very silly indeed and then asked me to come to consulate at 4pm to collect the passport.

I want to thank all the immihelp users who have helped me and fed me with info regarding visas.

and yes I wish luck to all users who are still waiting for their visas

Thanks once again

Sohoni Das

Comment

hello friends
                      Finally I have got the H4 visa.
                      The visa officer asked me a couple of questions very silly indeed and then asked me to come to consulate at 4pm to collect the passport.

I want to thank all the immihelp users who have helped me and fed me with info regarding visas.

and yes I wish luck to all users who are still waiting for their visas

Thanks once again

Sohoni Das
                      My wife got her Visa too after 9 months in courier. Thanks for all the help given to me here, especially Veena.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X