X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience show...

Hi all,

My situation is like this:

I went TWICE for F1 in 2005 (July 2005, Sep 2005) where I filled DS-156,DS-157 and DS-158 (Which is required).

In DS-158 I have shown current company name (for e.g. ABC) working from Sep 2004 (Which is genuine).

Now..............

I sent my documents to USA employer for H1 and in the experience letter it is written that I am working for company ABC for more than TWO years (Letter sent in March 2006, where I have 18 months of genuine exp. considering from Sep-2004).

Now the questions are:
    ----------------------
    1)If I show genuine experience (Sep 2004) is there any question from VO like "WHEN U APPLIED TO THIS JOB, YOU SPECIFIED YOU HAVE MORE THAN TWO YEARS OF EXP"

2) If I show more than TWO years of experience, is there any question from VO like "YOU HAVE SPECIFIED THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH COMPANY ABC SINCE SEP 2004 IN DS-158 WHEN YOU APPLIED FOR F1 IN 2005" ?

Can somebody tell me one of this question can be reason for refusal of my H1 Visa ?

If you know any solution for the problem and would like to send it to me confidentially, pls. send me at [email protected]

I am worried abt this.

Rregards,
    Hitesh Shah.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X