Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 EAD got approved- Should I work or study?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD got approved- Should I work or study?

Hello Guys,

I am in a big dilemma and I am really confused on what to do next. I got my H4 EAD approved a couple of days back(still yet to recieve a card) and have a pending job offer which I can join as soon as I get. I also have admits from a couple of universities which I need to join by August 1st week. Now as you all know that the H4 EAD is set to be revoked but USCIS has still not confirmed the exact terms. The job offer I have is pretty good but for my long term prospects in the US, I have a feeling I should start studying. I am planning to start studying on H4 and in between go to India and apply for F1, is this a good decision? I am really confused!!

Originally posted by cesc34 View Post
    Hello Guys,

I am in a big dilemma and I am really confused on what to do next. I got my H4 EAD approved a couple of days back(still yet to recieve a card) and have a pending job offer which I can join as soon as I get. I also have admits from a couple of universities which I need to join by August 1st week. Now as you all know that the H4 EAD is set to be revoked but USCIS has still not confirmed the exact terms. The job offer I have is pretty good but for my long term prospects in the US, I have a feeling I should start studying. I am planning to start studying on H4 and in between go to India and apply for F1, is this a good decision? I am really confused!!
    I'd recommend working so you can save up money to pay for tuition
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X