Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B, H4 Dropbox/IWP process

Hi

I am the primary applicant with H1B visa eligible for IWP. When I fill out the appointment questionnaire on ustraveldocs.com, can I add my husband and daughters' (5 year old) H4 visa renewal as well in the dependents category? I know that normally we can but for IWP it says that each applicant in the form should qualify and questions seem to be different for H1B, H4 and H4 less than 14 yr old.

Do I need to separately process for my daughter and husband? What is the suggested approach? Please help.
    If separately processed for my husband and daughter, should I create a login for my daughter?

I was planning on getting my renewal done with everyone at the same time. Can I do this?

Thanks

Dropbox/IWP Process

Hi,

You need to create individual DS-160 for each applicant. Then you need to go to the following website

You may need to create an account if you had not done one earlier. Then, it will guide to set up a interview appointment. At the end of the process, it will tell you if you are eligible for Dropbox option.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X