Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I travel to india when H4 and H4 EAD extension is in processing, expired i-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel to india when H4 and H4 EAD extension is in processing, expired i-94

Hello guys,

My husband is in h1B and he applied for h1B ,H4 and h4 EAD extension through premium processing by June 2018 and went into RFE, currently the companies says they wil respond to RFE by August 23rd 2018. I am currently working and our visa is getting expired by Aug 8th 2018 which means I can work only till that date( Aug 8 2018). My H4 and H4 EAD extension is in process with USCIS.
    Question No.1:
    1. Can I travel to India on Aug 9th with expired I-94 and does it affect my H4 ( i-539) and H4 EAD (i-765) application with USCIS?
    ----some forums say the application i-539 will be deemed abandoned and what will happen to my i-765 will that also be abandoned?

2. I am currently in full time job and what reason could I give my employer that I cannot work after Aug 8th and until I get my EAD card, and get back to work?
    3. Does travelling to India will delay the process of H4 and H4 EAD ? Do you recommend staying in the United States until things are sorted out and get back to work?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X